Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lovely CC Licensed Work

Making and Licensing Original Art Has Never been so Easy!
 by Chaz Maloney


I have created and licensed two works for Kevin to peruse... These illustrate the ease with which a media producer can plainly express restrictions (or lack thereof) for copying and derivative use of his/her work.
The first is an excellent comic panel created with Plasq's free 'Comic Life' software.
I used the excellent creativecommons.org tool to create my license.

The license for this image is:


Now, if you aren't already impressed beyond your wildest dream then get a load of this original chalk drawing that I created with the 'Tux Paint' art software for children. I was inspired by the season and "The Scream".

The license for this image is:
Creative Commons License

c_scream is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.


Cheers!
Chaz Maloney


No comments: